Monday, April 5, 2010

Boredom as it happens!

Arrgghh! It hit me...after a couple of hours of punching my time card now I'm on the door answering the knock of Mr. Boredom in tow is Ms. Sleepy. But before I answer their tempting invitations to indulge me to sleepy world I decided to create this blog thingy. Maybe this keeps me awake as my mind is working along with the tapping of my fingers on this keyboard...and come to think of it I may look good on my boss seeing me very busy typing something..hehehe....! ups! Facebook window hide!

This is my first post...or this could be it hahaha...I am fond of starting something and in the middle got bored and dump everything. Yah! the bored thing really comes to my vocabulary. Got a lot of unpublished blogs in other sites which until now still under construction .... this one is no exception.

so let's see and wait...anyway...I will just welcome myself on this blogspot site, hoping this time i found a permanent home for my mind flushing activities......*YAWN!* See yah!

No comments: