Monday, April 19, 2010

kanang ginganlan ug YOUTUBE


It's been days that we can't access the site, the one of the most important site on the web. We don't have no idea why, the site will open up to its main page but when you are going to access the videos posted you get nothing but that black screen with no signs of life...

But wait, why I am writing this and making a big fuss about it. Well I just come to think of some theories I stumbled upon by some desperate users of the site. More of a conspiracy thing that government shuts down the site because of that alleged scandal video. Ahh...the creative and imaginative mind of people nothing beats it. Creating stirs and deep conspiracy theories from a simple glitch encountered from this famous site. This makes the world more fascinating with the mysteries surrounding it and the imaginative thinking of some people. Kinda make a color to this already colorful world.

But in my world? hahaha..no big deal, yah im pissed that this isn't accessible to us while the rest of the world enjoying it. I am not going to indulge myself of creating such theories to highlight my disappointment of not be able to get YOUTUBE works. Yah i love to watch videos of my favorite bands, I get some tips also on my new photography hobby (to which by the way i'm not sure which level I am, but that's a different story though) I heard my flatmates cursing, thinking of upgrading our internet line. I understand them, internet is OFW's best friend, makes us nearer to home. Anyway, YOUTUBE is working now...answered prayers perhaps. o..login na...tan-aw nata bidyo.....arib!

No comments: