Monday, December 13, 2010

FIRST RUN

I did it; I had my first run yesterday after a long absence of major physical activities. And yes, I am using the Nike+ sporstband given to me by my wife. As I blog earlier it can calculate the distance I covered, the calories I burnt and time I consumed in doing the run. At first I started with a normal pace walk as I managed the labyrinth of park cars going to the park. As soon as I am already at the jogging lane inside the park I increase the speed of my pace (as I intended to start my first run slowly to give my muscle a warm up) but still I am walking. After a few blocks I started an easy run taking my time and watching the sunset in front of me.  I am catching my breathe cause it's been a while since my last run. I am thinking of just walking all the way but what the heck I think I can manage. And then my wife call me as she was about to go home  ( it's already in my calculation that I will be in their building by that exact time she will be out of the office). Before my wife came down from their building I was already in front. As I went home I downloaded immediately my run and whoop it was uploaded to my account in Nike and posted on my facebook status, amazing isn't it?.  I covered roughly 5.32km according to my sportsband not bad for a first run errr walk huh! Here's the post generate automatically in my facebook from Nike+ site:

And here's the area I covered during my run I created from nike+ site:


 and to top it all, I get to fetched my wife from her work, sounds like a win-win situation ayt?

2 comments:

Earl E. Bolivar said...

nice one jay! this year ra pud ko ga-sugod ug dagan.at least naay lain sport aside from basketball.nice blog also.i will invite you to join the bukidnon bloggers once the group will be formalized.ayo-ayo!

Unknown said...

thanks earl... pawala sa laay mao suwat suwat nalang...thank you sa invitation about the bukidnon blogger...its my honor nga maka join ko sa inyo...usa ko sa follower sa imo blog...recommended nako ni once naa mag ask about sa atong bukid...keep it up