Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SEE HOW YOU RUN



My wife just bought me yesterday the Nike+ Sportsbands to accessorize my running shoes. The so called bracelet will track down your performance of your run using the sensor that comes with the bracelet.  You can save your run; select a training program and you can even compare your performance from other Nike+ users using their challenge friends’ option. What a way to push and motivate the user of the sportsbands. They even have a mini where the cartoon of you will improve depending on how you run. You can have these features using the Nike+ Sportsbands and the downloadable application from the Nike+ site.

Now all I have to do is run and I don’t have the excuse anymore of not doing so. Actually I really need to lose weight as my BMI is not reading well; I am 6 points overweight the last time I check. I don’t want to belong in the category of the obese so I have to.

So good luck to me, it may be difficult to start but I know it’s worth it. As the saying goes, “health is wealth” so wish me luck.

No comments: